Ask a Question

 If you have a question about sexual health, then we can help! Here are some ways to ask your question:

 Our online question box is now available. Before you ask, check out the Frequently Asked Questions  and Posted Answers  to see if someone else has already asked your question. If you don’t see an answer to your question there, use the form below to send us your question. It’s helpful for us to know your age when we answer your question, so if you are willing, include your age (or the age of your client).

 If your question is urgent (E.g., asking about a sexual assault or the use of emergency contraception), call Health Link Alberta at 811.

 Your question and answer will be posted on the Posted Answers webpage.  All of the question box answers will be posted, so that other people can learn from them.

 If you do not see your question posted within five working days, please resubmit your question. Your question may not be answered if it is outside the scope of sexual health.

If you live in the Calgary Area, you can contact a Sexual Health Specialist by calling:

Sexual and Reproductive Health at (403) 955-6515 


Alberta Health Link at 811


Good to know

This is a Canadian based web site. If you live in the USA, you can submit your question to: If you live outside of Canada and the USA, contact your local health authority.

 Remember, if you (or your client) have urgent or ongoing health-related concerns it is important to go to a health care provider.